Is your Season at Risk because of a Recent Low Back Injury?
Twin Falls Doctor Reveals the Low Back Pain Treatment Protocol that is helping local athletes get back on the field fast.
...while also avoiding expensive medications and surgeries.
One of the scariest things that can happen in the life of a young athlete is having to deal with injuries. The uncertainty of getting good treatment and the rehab process is something that keeps even the toughest athletes up at night. One of the scariest injuries that young athletes have to deal with are injuries to their Low Back.It’s hard to know whether or not you have a minor injury that is caused by overuse or something more serious that could require surgery and keep you out of competing long term. The good news is that once you understand the usual core causes of low back pain in young athletes, you can actually do something about it with some very simple and inexpensive treatments. More importantly, once you understand the underlying cause of your low back issues, you can also do a lot to avoid the things that caused it (and get your body over the issue before it becomes a long term problem). On rare occasion, some athletic low back injuries do require surgeries and long term rehab. Most often, however, Lower Back issues in Athletes are caused by common injuries that are easy to treat if acted upon quickly. Understanding this can save you a lot of money and rehab time and get you back to competing fast.So… what are some of the most common Low Back Injuries in Athletes and how can you get them treated quickly? (keep reading)
What are the most likely causes of back pain and stability issues in 15-35 year old athletes?
Low Back Pain and Instability can be caused by a lot of different things but, in athletes between the ages of 15-35, the most likely culprit is typically muscles that have been pulled or used past the point of exhaustion. The key to effectively treating these low back conditions is to understand exactly how a muscles can become so overused that it is pushed to the point of injury or overuse.
In the typical athlete, a low back issue typically starts long before the actual real pain sets in. For most athletes Low Back Issues work like this.
- Step 1: The “No Big Deal” InjuryThe athlete experiences a minor injury like a sprained ankle or a minor fall.
- Step 2: Playing Through it Most athletes play through this minor injury and, minus some soreness, the pain goes away within a few days.
- Step 3: The Body Adaptation PhaseEven though the pain of the previous small injury goes away, the body starts to adapt to the injury. This adaptation is usually a group of muscles tightening to compensate for the injury. This group of muscles is often in the Low Back since it serves as a pivot point in the body.
- Step 4: The Weakened Muscle GroupAfter an extended period of compensating for an injury that was never adequately treated, the muscle group becomes exhausted and opens the body up to pain from the fatigue.
- Step 5: The Big InjuryTypically the big low back injury comes from the effects of the injury that was never treated and the exhausted muscles that helped the body adapt to that injury. This is a common core cause of Low Back Pain that is bad enough to keep you from playing or walking in a normal way (due to severe pain).
So if the Low Back Pain you’re experiencing is coming from a group of muscles that has become exhausted from compensating from an earlier injury… How do you Fix the Underlying Problem and Get our of Pain? (see below)
The Powerful Treatment Protocol We’ve Been Successfully Using to Help Young Athletes Get Relief from Their Low Back Pain and Increase Stability.
(Hint: It’s about Treating the Underlying Cause)
Integrity ChiropracticAthletic Low Back Pain Relieve and Stability Protocol:
Over the last 5 years Dr Hymas has focused our office on helping local athletes beat low back pain and instability. While some offices focus on being a “catch all” provider, we have been dialing in our procedure for helping patients who suffer from a few specific ailments. After working with hundreds of Athletes who have been afflicted with low back pain, we’ve developed a treatment protocol that is specifically tailored to the body of a Young Athlete. Because of this focus we’ve developed a gentle and medication free way of helping Athletes get rid of their low back pain while, at the same time, treating the condition that caused it in the first place.
Our Special Treatment Protocol uses a combination of Gentle Low Back and Hip Joint Adjustments, Muscle Balancing, as well as a Low Back Focused Home Rehabilitation program.
The Careful Combination of these treatments can help you stop the unhealthy processes that are going on in your low back before they become an even bigger issue. Our Athletic Low Back Pain and Instability Treatment Protocol works so well because we help you body overcome the processes causing the pain and instability as we help you make the muscles in your low back even stronger.
Most of the low back issues we see in older athletes took years to develop. Our treatment works well because we make sure that we set your body up to heal before the condition is allowed to get worse (so you don’t experience this as you get older). Our success rate with this condition is based on the fact that we always allow your body to do what it needs to do. No two patient’s low back conditions are alike and we make sure that we treat each condition as such. This is critical in making sure that you heal as quickly as possible, while staying safe.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all Low Back Conditions are treatable with this protocol. We take special care during our exam to make sure that this treatment is right for you. (see below for more)
How Do I Know If Integrity Chiropractic’s
Athlete’s Low Back Treatment Protocol is Right For Me?
You Should Know Exactly What Caused Your Problem and the Best Options to Fix it…Before You Make Any Big Decisions…
We have a very Simple Policy here at Integrity Chiropractic. We don’t do any treatment until you understand exactly what is causing your low back issues and you know what your options for fixing it are (even if fixing it involves something outside of what our office can provide.) We work for you and our job is to make sure you know all of the options out there and can make an informed decision.
The Integrity Chiropractic “Athlete’s Low Back Pain and Instability Treatment Protocol” works Like This:
- Step 1: You setup a quick call so Our Staff can Learn About Your Specific Condition.Simply fill out the form below and we’ll call you to learn more about your condition. If your condition is something we think we can help with, we’ll schedule you for an appointment with the Doctor (if we don’t think your condition is a fit, we’ll refer you to where we think you should go).
- Step 2:We Setup a Private Appointment with Dr. Jared HymasWe’ll schedule you for an exam in our office with the Doctor. We’ll make sure you can fill out the paperwork we need before you ever step foot into the office.
- Step 3: We Do a Focused Exam to Determine Exactly what Causes Your Condition.During the exam, the Doctor will perform some focused tests and exams to determine what condition you are actually suffering from and the severity. After the initial exam we may need to do some advanced imaging in order to make a definitive diagnosis.
- Step 4:We will walk you through What We Found during the Exam and Present You With Your Options.The Doctor will sit down with you and explain exactly what was found and walk you through all of your treatment options. You will be presented with all of the possible paths to treat what is going on in your specific case.
- Step 5:YOU DECIDE if you want to Move Forward with Recommended Treatment.We never do any treatment until you fully understand what is going on, what your options are, how much treatment will cost, and how long it will take. We make sure that you understand everything that is going on at every step of the process and that you are ready to move forward. We have a strict “No Surprises” Policy in our Office when it comes to Patient Care.
- Step 6:We Help you Finally Get Your Condition under Control.Once you approve the treatment plan we get to work on helping you get back to maximum functioning capacity as quickly as possible.
How do I Get In to See Dr. Jared Hymas and See if the Integrity Chiropractic Low Back Protocol can Help Me?
We do our Best to Make Getting in to see the Doctor Easy.Fill out the Short Form Below and Our Office will Call you and Ask you a few questions about your specific condition. If your condition is something we can help, we’ll get you in for an exam and meeting with the Doctor.
Fill Out the Form Below and Our Expert Team will Call You:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Your Office Require X-Rays or Advanced Imaging?
We do not X ray or use advanced imaging on all of our patients. If, after an exam is given, the Doctor requires further imaging to make a diagnosis, he will recommend that at the time. We only believe in doing advanced imaging when it is absolutely necessary to make a diagnosis.
Does Your Office Accept my Insurance?
We currently only accept Medicare insurance. We are in the process of getting on every other major insurance carrier in the Magic Valley and will update this page at the time to reflect the change.
What if My Insurance isn’t Accepted?
We have a variety of options to make treatment affordable for our patients who don’t have insurance or fall outside of our coverage area. We do everything we can to make the cost of care easy and affordable for everyone who is trying to get well.
How Much Does it Cost?
Every patient has a different condition and because of that each patient will have a different treatment plan. We will always explain the cost before we do anything that you have to pay for and will also assist you in payment options. We would be happy to talk with you on specifics at any time via phone or in the office.
What If I’m Afraid of the Chiropractor because of Something I’ve heard a Friend Say?
We understand. Over the years there has been a ton of misinformation about the safety of Chiropractic. While Chiropractic has been proven time and again to be one of the safest treatments for Musculoskeletal conditions, we still understand your concern. In our office, we never do anything without explaining it to you first and getting your permission. We have a strict “No Surprises” Policy when it comes to treatment and that’s just one of the reasons that first time Chiropractic Patients (as well as patients who have used our services for years) love our office so much.
Dr. Jared Hymas Is A Idaho Certified Chiropractic Physician And A Graduate Of The University Of Western States. He Specializes In The Treatment Of Low Back Pain In Athletes And Has Been Helping Patients In The Twin Falls Area For Over 3 Years.
Dr. Jared Hymas Is Certified In Functional Movement Taping (FMT), He Has Also Taken The Advanced Muscle Integration Technique Seminars (AMIT) Which Have Helped Elite Level Athletes By Predicting And Preventing Their Injuries.
Copyright 2017 Integrity Chiropractic